Responsibilities for the Research Engineer• Designing experimental plans with guidance and execute experiments
• Analyzing data, generating laboratory protocols, and contributing to technical reports and product summaries
• Utilizing basic scientific or engineering principles and techniques to undertake specific tasks and projects with limited scope
• Troubleshooting and solving problems in the design/execution of development products
• Supporting senior engineers and scientists in the R&D team with their projects
• Playing a leading role in lab management: safety aspects, equipment monitoring, 5S, lab audit preparation, lab postings, etc.
Requirements for the Research Engineer• Bachelor's degree in Biology, Immunology, Biotechnology, Bioengineering, Biochemistry, or other relevant degree
• Experience and familiarity of human cell culture; familiar with methods and techniques of cell culture with primary cells and cell lines
• Familiarity working in a clean room
• Understanding of cell manufacturing methods and requirements
• Experience with fluorescence microscopy for long-term cell imaging
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.