Are you looking for a career instead of just another job? With our newly updated pay scale and endless bonus opportunities now is the perfect time to apply!
***We are interviewing this week with new groups starting on July 2nd and July 30th ***
VeriFacts is located in Sterling and is a nationwide leader in the location services field. Not sure what that means? Apply now, we’d love to teach you!!
We are growing by the minute and expanding our research specialists staff to join our current 130 employees as we grow (and move to a larger building this summer). We hire and train in groups so you instantly have a buddy who can learn the ropes with you in a fun, collaborative peer environment. Join our team!!
Successful candidates will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent phone and above average computer skills
- 35+WPM typing ability
- Strong work ethic and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to follow and apply instructions with supervisor feedback
- Articulate with good grammar and spelling skills
- Strong motivation to meet and exceed personal, team and corporate goals
- Ability to work independently while still being part of a team
- Pass a drug test and complete a background check for a PERC license
- Registered as a sex offender, felonies involving violence, weapons or theft, revoked or denial of PERC in the past, declared incompetent by mental disease by any court or dishonorably discharged from the military
- Background must be absent of the following:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Past office or phone experience is a plus!!
Who you’ll work with:
Anna is our Director of Quality & Training. You’ll work with her for the better part of the first few months you’re with us. Along with her training team, she carefully trains and teaches new staff to understand the ins and outs of our unique work. She has a witty personality, and her sarcasm is just one of the many reasons she makes training fun! Did we mention her training team? They’re so dedicated to your success that one of the trainers even has a VeriFacts tattoo, will you be able to guess who it is?
Selena is one of our Team Leaders. Once through training, you’ll be placed on a Team where you’ll work under the guidance of a team leader and alongside your peers to hit personal, team and company goals. Encouraged by exciting contests and prizes the team will teach you the ropes and have you apart of the fun in no time. Prior to VeriFacts, Selena was a waitress and loves the opportunities that VeriFacts presents for their employees by strategic, personalized training and promoting from within. In less than 3 years she’s moved from research specialist to team second and now to a Team Leader. We’re lucky to have Selena on the VFI Team!
We like to have fun!
We love getting the whole team together for social events from company picnics to painting parties to Easter Egg hunts and everything in between. Community involvement is important; we sponsor children at Christmas, have raffles for families in need, sponsor sports teams, and if your child wants to attend Camp Benson we’ll cover that too. In the office, we enjoy team food days, friendly competition with great prizes, free lunch workouts, and even on-site food trucks.
What our employees say about working here:
“I love working at VeriFacts, being a busy mom with 2 kids things can get crazy. With the flex schedule, I can run to appointments and pick up kids as needed. It’s so nice not to have to coordinate with family and friends.” – Sarah, Research Specialist since 2012
“Being in control of how much I make is one of the perks of working at VeriFacts. Being a single mom with 3 daughters I'm able to set personal financial goals and reach them each month and have endless opportunities from commission, bonuses, and overtime.” – Malea, Research Specialist since 2015
- Competitive Wages – Starting at $10.50-13/hour with commission and bonus opportunities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with 3% match
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling with no nights or weekends
- Overtime Options
- Working with people who will bring out your best
- Group training – instantly make friends with peers
- Casual dress code
- Comfortable work environment – pick your chair and desk risers
To Apply go online to www.verifactsinc.com/applynow and complete our online application.