Resident Care Coordinator (RN)Quinton Memorial Health and Rehabilitation Dalton, GA
Seeking Full Time RN
Examples of Duties Performed:
- Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of all patient care activities for a long-term care nursing services department in accordance current federal, state, and local regulations.
- Plans and directs staff work assignments and deploys and adjusts staff to meet changing operational needs.
- Ensures that medication, treatments, diets, rehabilitation, and restorative care is provided to patients in accordance with physician orders and patient individual needs.
- Provides emotional support to residents and their families.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
- Have a current license as a Registered Nurse from the Georgia State Nursing Board and two years’ related supervisory work experience.
- Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
- Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with residents, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace