Soft Touch Medical, LLC, a Thrive Skilled Pediatric Care Company, is currently seeking a Respiratory Therapist for our Savannah - Pooler office!
- Provide patient education to patients with “high tech” equipment or complex respiratory diagnoses.
- Participate in Improving Organization Performance process as needed.
- Periodically be available for non-office hours
- Delivery, Setup, & Pick-up of Home Healthcare Equipment in hospital and/or home environment.
- Instructs & Demonstrates to patient/care-giver/nurse on proper and safe use of equipment.
- Serve as liaison between patient and other members of the Health Care team, when required.
- Perform testing and preventative maintenance on respiratory equipment in patients’ residence.
- Instruct patients, caregivers, physicians and physicians staff on the proper use of respiratory equipment and necessary cleaning requirements.
- Deliver/pick up equipment and/or supplies to patients’ homes as necessary.
- Coordinate and monitor patient care according to clinical program.
- Formulate appropriate plan of care based on patient assessment and coordinate visits with RT assistant.
- RRT or CRT meeting the National Board of Respiratory Care requirements.
- Pediatric experience is strongly preferred.
- Valid state of Georgia Respiratory Care license.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must pass a 7-year Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) Report.
- Able to lift heavy objects from a squatting to standing position.
- Responsible for delivering specialized respiratory and other equipment to pediatric patients.
- Must possess good people skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized and neat in person and habits.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company provides vehicle, phone and GPS
Soft Touch Medical, LLC was founded over 20 years ago. At Soft Touch Medical, we understand the special needs of our smallest patients, as well as the importance of personal and professional service. We are dedicated to and passionate about providing quality care.
Our Purpose: To provide high quality clinical home care to medically fragile children so they can grow and flourish to their full potential. This purpose serves as our guiding light and provides inspiration and motivation throughout our organization.
Our Core Values: Excellence, Respect, Integrity, Compassion, and Social Responsibility. These define how we conduct our business, informing all our strategic and operational decisions.