Respiratory Therapist - RT
Saber Healthcare is seeking a Respiratory Therapist - RT !
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
- Competitive pay rates
- Team player attitudes
- Family oriented building
- Paid Orientation/Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Supportive staff and management teams
- Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
- Ever changing and growing organization
- Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
- Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As a Respiratory Therapist - RT for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a body to fill a position, we want someone who fits into our desired culture and contributes to it as well:
- Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
- Screen, evaluate and treat residents
- Establish and instruct caregivers in resident specific maintenance programs
- Communicate with care team the residents’ program, plan, and progress
- Record daily treatments
- Participate in discharge planning
- Secure necessary treatment equipment and supplies
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Respiratory Therapy
- Certified or Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Current certification, registration or licensure as Respiratory Care Provider as required by the state
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought "this sounds like the place for me!" please send us your resume for consideration!