Currently seeking a Restaurant Assistant / General Manager in Columbia, MD. The ideal candidates will possess 3+ years Restaurant / Retail Management experience.
Responsibilities of the Restaurant Assistant / General Manager
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into regulars
- Coach and develop restaurant employees to build a strong cohesive team
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
- Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed
- Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas
Requirements of the Restaurant Assistant / General Manager
- 3+ years Restaurant / Retail Management experience
- High Volume experience is a Definite Plus
- Experience building and leading teams
- Must be able to provide memorable service and demonstrate the ability to drive profits.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must have computer skills
Compensation and Benefits for the Restaurant Assistant / General Manager - Fast Track
- Salary: $54,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- 50 Hour work week w/ 3pm off times - No Late Nights
- Managers are provided a package that includes a comprehensive health, dental and vision
- Short & long term disability insurances
- Paid time off and vacation starts accruing immediately
- 401K with match
- Quarterly bonus
- $25,000 free life insurance policy
- Tremendous opportunity to grow, advance and prosper with continued new locations opening
- Numerous company outings to include a spa day as well as a golf outing