At Chick-fil-A of Boiling Springs and Chick-fil-A of Spartanburg, the Restaurant Maintenance Technician (RMT) role is more than just a job. Our purpose as a company is to have a positive impact on people, while demonstrating a high level of excellence in all that we do with a spirit of generosity and grace. We promise to foster an environment for our Team Members that inspires them to strive for their best and acknowledges their unique personalities and helps them develop their talents and skills.
Restaurant Maintenance Technician (RMT) is responsible for:
- Overseeing R&M budget set by Owner in collaboration with the Senior Directors, Operating Partner and RMT.
- Scheduling and completing maintenance tasks per suggested manufacturer actions and the CFA Maintenance Calendar
- Developing and building relationships with equipment/facility service companies to ensure the best selection of service providers to provide both efficient and quality service
- Being the resident expert on technical operation of each equipment
- Maintaining an organized, stocked and clean supply system
- Providing timely communication with management regarding significant maintenance tasks
Time and Location Requirements: A permanent full-time responsibility that shall consist of work that is 35-40 hours per week servicing both restaurants combined. Hours worked will be flexible as it relates to the real-time needs of the business. Some late-night hours, i.e. after 11 PM are expected as well as some Saturday and Sunday work, as dictated by the requirements of the business. However, the bulk of the work will be accomplished during non-peak times, which are usually from 8 AM to 11 AM and 2 PM to 5 PM. Willingness to travel as needed for technical training is expected.
Purpose: To assist and enhance our mission delivering a ReMARKable experience to our guests with excellence by maintaining our equipment and facility in “first-class” working order. Primarily, this will be accomplished through preventative and reactive actions regarding the maintenance and repair of our equipment and facilities and will be guided by emphasizing the following in all work accomplished:
- Food Safety
- Pest Prevention
- Customer Experience
- Quality and Operational Efficiency
- Personal Safety
- Cost and Stewardship
**The RMT will not be responsible for serving or preparing food to our guests.
Compensation and benefits:
- Pay negotiable between $17 to $19 per hour
- Healthcare plans offered (premium payments negotiable)
- 401K plan available after one year anniversary with company
- Food discount while working will be 100%
- Paid vacation of two weeks