Great opportunity for recent college graduates!
Leader Bank, N.A., one of the fastest growing banks in Massachusetts, has an immediate opening for a Retail Operations Specialist. This position requires an organized and detail oriented individual to provide operational support to the Retail Operations and Branch network. The candidate will work in a team environment with responsibilities that include the generation of Excel reports, branch administration and project management.
- Create a variety of different reports using all of the available calculating / formulating features in Microsoft Excel
- Learn to create a variety of different reports using the software of a third party banking vendor
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as directed by management
- Ability to work on internal projects that require regular monitoring, tracking, follow-up and quality control review
- Learn internal systems and serve as administrator to improve operational efficiencies
- Ability to work with employees in other departments to revise processes and procedures as needed
- Work in a “fast paced” environment as a team player and effectively manage multiple (and often shifting) high priority tasks and requests
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Beyond Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and poses a strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Experience working in a data-driven environments and/or on analytics projects is preferred
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk/hear (e.g., communicate or express oneself while exchanging information). This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files at least 25 pounds, open filing cabinets, bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Leader Bank offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with company match, medical and dental insurance, and the opportunity to work for a fast growing organization. Leader Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate because of any protected class.
Leader Bank offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with company match, medical and dental insurance, and the opportunity to work for a fast growing organization.
Leader Bank, N.A. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate because of any protected class.