Come join our team! Help us serve our first responders!
This position requires knowledge of, or the ability to learn the Emergency Responder Equipment market. As a Retail Customer Service Specialist, you will work directly with law enforcement personnel – outfitting individuals with tactical gear, (holsters, flashlights, boots, tools) measuring for body armor and new uniforms, and completing checkout procedures from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Support customers in our stores.
- Maintain and stock showroom floor.
- Educate customers on new and promotional products.
- Perform accurate and timely order entry.
- Learn and understand all product offerings.
- Complete daily work with diligence and in an organized fashion.
- Promote a “value-added” attitude and capability.
- Be proactive in issue resolution.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Promote “Team” concept and attitude.
- Other duties as assigned by management to address and provide effective support of company mission, values and goals.
Pre-requisite Core Competencies
- Team player with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly organized with an ability to multitask.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Self-starter with willingness to do whatever is necessary to support the team.
- Demonstrated good judgement and a high degree of integrity.
- A history of continuing professional and personal development.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook in a PC environment.
- Work history in sales or retail.
- High School Diploma.
We currently offer a generous benefit package to regular full time employees that includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending plan, 401 (k) retirement plan, commuter plan, wellness program, etc.
Curtis Blue Line is the Law Enforcement Division of L.N. Curtis and sons, a privately held family owned corporation established in 1929. Curtis Blue Line supplies law enforcement agencies with uniforms and equipment from 6 retail centers in the Western United States. Headquartered in Oakland, CA, retail centers are located in Salt Lake City, Utah; Seattle, WA; Tacoma, WA; Oregon City, OR; Boise, ID, and Phoenix, AZ. First class service and friendly relationship oriented sales are a priority for all team members of Curtis Blue Line and L.N. Curtis and sons.
Curtis Blue Line is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.