The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
Serve as a bank and home lending representative within company insurance, travel and membership branches. Proactively solicit new residential mortgage and home equity business and sell AAA Bank home loan products to meet established loan quality and production goals. Contact prospective clients at their place of business, home or other meeting locations to originate loans and solicit new business. Engage in outside sales on a consistent and regular basis. Develop, identify and maintain a quality network of business relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for new mortgage lending opportunities. Respond to customer inquiries and referrals that are generated from contacts and from other AAA Bank business channels. Promote and cross-sell AAA bank and non-bank products and services.
Ensure exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of lending programs, policies, procedures and regulatory requirements, demonstrating a commitment to professional ethics, complying with all Federal and State compliance policies and adhering to HMDA requirements.
Participate in business development activities and develop/maintain contacts with fellow employees, realtors, builders and developers to solicit new business or better serve existing business. May include building relationships and trust while meeting credit needs within the community.
Note: This position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results.
Supervisory Responsibilities (briefly describe, if applicable, or indicate None):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related fields
- Four years progressive financial experience with three years of mortgage experience
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three years successful experience in mortgage loan origination with focus on generating self-sourced business
- home lenders/originators and the residential real estate process
- internal and external prospecting, generating leads and closing business
- establishing a network of referral business including real estate professionals, co-workers and other centers of influence
- laptop technology including accessing rate, credit and loan status information
- mortgage processing, underwriting and closing procedures
- conventional, portfolio and government lending guidelines
- federal and state specific regulations governing real estate lending
- analyze and comprehend complex financial data and provide financial alternatives
- understand MS applications and database management
- develop and adhere to mortgage loan processing procedures
- organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- possess NMLS license/registration
- effectively establish and manage a large mortgage loan pipeline
- maintain compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act and all related
- demonstration excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.