Retail Store 2nd Assistant Manager
What we do matters Men’s Wearhouse, a division of Tailored Brands. We are hiring retail Assistant Managers that have a passion for helping people love how they look. At Men’s Wearhouse we provide a personal, convenient, one of a kind retail shopping experience tailored personally to each customer’s lifestyle. Our Key Holder position offers competitive compensation plans which include a base salary plus commission for personal sales while being trained and actively participating in day-to-day operations. This engages you in all aspects of our culture in preparation for the next level within approximately 90 days. Come experience our engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect.
It is our vision to provide an engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Come experience our extraordinary culture built upon these guiding principles: live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
- Follow the coaching and sales lead of the store manager to maximize personal and store sales volume
- Retain, implement, and ultimately train the benchmark selling behaviors related to driving retail sales
- Provide world class customer service by building quality relationships with customers and following up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Serve as a coach and role model to the store teams by providing constructive feedback and demonstrating servant leadership
- Prior management or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Possess the capacities to coach, motivate, and train a store team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
3-5 Sales, 1-2 management