Come Grow with Us
We are the team members of Le Pain Quotidien and we are currently searching for passionate, high energy Retailers to join our team. We need you to help us create meaningful connections with our guests by providing memorable service at our counters. We are building for our future and hope to have you join us on this journey. If you’re great at making first impressions and take pride in delivering a great product to our guests, we want to hear from you! Your ability to develop positive working relationships with guests and our team members is just what we need.
At LPQ, our team members are expected to exemplify and support our 3 core competencies (contributing to a high performing team, achieving measurable results and positively delivering a brand-worthy guest experience). In exchange, we offer a competitive total pay and benefit package and an opportunity to balance your work and personal life.
Our Retailers have a full knowledge of our menu items which enables them to help our guests make healthy meal choices that support their lifestyle. They properly prepare beverage selections for our retail and dining room customers and arrange takeout orders to specification.
Position Requirements are:
- High School Diploma or GED; or 1 to 3 months of related experience or trainin
- Flexibility in schedule with the ability to work early mornings, weekends, and evenings
- Ability to speak, read, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location
- Ability to work with numbers as sales transactions are entered into our Point-of-Sale (POS) system
- Experience with MICROS or other POS technology is a plus
Come grow with us!....
To Make Meaningful Connections One Restaurant, One Neighborhood at a time!
Ambitious * Articulate * Convivial * Curious * Energetic * Flexible * Humble * Passionate * Positive * Presentable
Authenticity * Conviviality * Quality * Simplicity