Responsible for design and production of deliverables to the client as directed by the Project Manager As such they act as the first step in the Survey QA processes, participate in final QA and prepare survey templates and documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Project manager in formulating survey templates and documentation.
- Produces Project specific survey documentation as scheduled, under the direction of the project team.
- Produces project specific construction documents as scheduled under the direction of the project team.
- Produces architectural as-built survey models/drawings.
- Performs Quality Assurance on survey and construction models/drawings.
- Participates in data collection/filed surveys.
- Conducts Site Surveys to gather As Built information for preparation of As Built models/drawings.
- Due Diligence related to permit submittals.
- Submits drawings and applications to various Jurisdictions for Building permit.
- Manages personal schedule related to project specific due dates.
- Assist with distribution of documents and coordination of sub contracted engineers work.
- Assist in code research pertaining to projects.
- Administrative duties related to tracking of scheduled projects.
- Present a professional image as a representative of the company.
Other Important Duties
- Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation via participation in professional societies and activities related to our industry and protect and develop the Company’s brands.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Must be proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
* Architectural drafting background preferred with knowledge of general drafting standard, practices and procedures.
* Strong production knowledge and a sense of ownership and responsibility for all of the products that are produced by the department.
* Professional, ethical and committed to excellence in communications; ability to influence outcomes.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships with key stakeholders.
* Strong drive and high energy, action and results oriented.
* Strong ability to resolve issues utilizing sound judgment and reasoning skills.
* Strong organizational skills, a self starter, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines consistently.
* Ability to employ creative and innovative thought processes.
* Ability to be flexible and adaptable.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project and software literate in standard Windows programs.
* Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Promotes trust and openness (e.g., admits mistakes and asks for help).
- Leverages conflict (e.g., engages in unfiltered discussion around important topics).
- Acknowledges accountability (e.g., can give and receive feedback about performance and behavioral concerns).
- Focuses on results of the team (e.g., places greater value on the collective achievement of outcomes, rather than on individual or departmental recognition and ego).
- Open and willing to receiving constructive feedback in an effort to improve performance
*Change management. Views change positively; adapts plans as necessary; adapts to the changing external pressures facing the organization.
*Customer oriented. Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; utilizes customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customer in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
*Decisiveness. Prefers doing or acting over thinking about the situation; does not become overwhelmed when action is needed; is action orientated
Education & Experience
Minimum 1-2 years experience in Architectural/Pre Construction Services. Prior experience with Site Survey and Development and permit expediting and architectural planning preferred.
Associates degree or certificate from REVIT/CAD Training tech school
General Office working environment
Menemsha Offers The Following Employee Benefits:
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Disability Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Perk Program
- Direct Deposit
Menemsha Solutions offers a comprehensive employee benefit package. Please visit our website for a listing of what is offered.