The Risk Analyst is responsible for a wide range of tasks including reviewing domestic and international contract, invoice management, supporting global insurance programs, structuring and implementing risk transfer techniques for new and existing business initiatives, employee benefits and establishing improvements in current processes.
- Major Responsibilities
- Conduct domestic and international contract reviews, confirming insurance provisions are in compliance with Cotton Holdings Inc.’s risk tolerances and insurance programs, make revisions and direct consultation with external parties as needed.
- Provide risk consultation on contractual risk transfer techniques in addition to insurance specific provisions.
- Assist in standardizing insurance and risk transfer provisions for new and updated form agreements with a primary focus on lease, construction, vendor and service agreements.
- Maintain contract review standards and general insurance guidelines and training materials for Cotton Divisions.
- Manage incoming and outgoing certificates of insurance (COI), including compliance with contract provisions and issuance at property and casualty renewals.
- Track vendor and client COI’s related to contracts.
- Create and manage a risk registry of existing and new operations which identifies key business contacts and stakeholders, risk mitigation recommendations, and assigned Risk Responsibility team member.
- Work with the EVP Global Risk Management to evaluate new business initiatives and provide risk mitigation recommendations.
- Provide risk management consultation for departments and divisions, including insurance policy coverages and limitations for various scenarios.
- Educate internal stakeholders on insurance program changes, retentions, and exposures.
- Assist EVP Risk Management collection and review of exposure information for insurance renewals, audits, forecasting, and allocation purposes.
- Complete insurance forms such as SOV, Auto UM/UIM, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
III. Background Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in insurance, risk management, finance or related degree. ARM, CRM, CIC, and/or CPCU preferred.
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of risk management, claims management or related insurance experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates the ability to multi-task and team with people internal and external to the company.