Title: Risk Engineer
Location: Skaneateles Falls, NY and Beaverton, OR
Duration: 12 months
- As a Risk Engineer, you will work closely with domestic and international cross functional teams to provide risk management guidance, lead development of risk management plans, specifications, analyses and control mechanisms.
- During development you will lead presentation of the overall patient safety strategies to the corporate PSC approvers and support design decisions to insure alignment to these strategies.
- You will work closely with engineering and design assurance to insure key risk control mechanisms are integrated into the product design and processes.
- This role will focus on the gathering and facilitating of risk considerations, analysis of failure modes and effects, and development of appropriate controls to achieve an acceptable product risk profile.
- Working with R&D, Sustaining Engineering, Clinical, Patient Safety, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Assurance and Operations, you will participate as a core team member on New Product Development and Sustaining Engineering efforts.
- Provide sustainable risk management strategies, processes and tools enabling delivery and support of products and services by Developing risk management plans.
- Verifying design and process controls are integrated in DMR and DHF.
- Bachelor's degree: Engineering, IT, CIS, Electronics, Computer Science field or equivalent work experience and education.