RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Risk Management Specialist 5 in New York, NY.
- The fraud analytical team is responsible for developing, deploying and enhancing fraud systems and strategies to protect the business against financial loss
- The role holder is responsible for ensuring fraud analytics and related solutions (Fraud Risk Controls) are operating at optimum effectiveness; achieving the desired balance between fraud prevention/detection and customer experience
- The work carried out will seek to develop analytical practices that can be implemented to protect the business lines from financial loss related to fraud
- Proven analytical capability, and a history of using SAS, SQL and other programming languages to produce analytical solutions to often complex fraud attacks
- Ensure a good understanding of Customer impact
- The Role holder will need to support activities on both plastic Card, Digital and non-card systems
- Business line specific analytical work will also be supported within the fraud analytics team; This may require development into new areas to help influence those activities
- Strong communication skills to help link activities from the fraud analytical teams with the business function to ensure that enhancements and new approaches balance the need to work to a common framework whilst aware of Regional factors (Regulatory or Platform constraints) that may result in the need for specific amendments/changes
- Strong risk management and governance experience including 3 lines of defense criteria
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use statistical packages including base, SAS, SAS enterprise guide and SQL
- Organized with positive drive, tenacity and good influencing
- Experience of fraud processes and controls
- Past working experience
- An ability to assess multiple attributes, analyze for outcomes and make decisions that deliver against all components of the business
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.