Safety-Kleen in Nashville, TN is looking for a full time Route Driver to join their safety conscious team! You will operate a variety of equipment including Class B tank trucks, vacuum trucks and on occasion box trucks filling in for other drivers on their local routes, picking up waste oil, selling and servicing parts washers. This position will also assist in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks and inventory management as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required for this job. Paid CDL Training Available!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly range $17-20 hourly based on experience with weekly overtime opportunities!
- Comprehensive health & dental benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Visit 8-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand route;
- Operate vacuum truck and picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Deliver chemicals in 15 & 30 gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Manage inventory in the warehouse;
- Load and unload trucks;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety Kleen?
- Class B CDL license preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire - Paid CDL Training!
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement upon 90 days of hire;
- Previous route/sales experience
- Ability to use mobile computer required
- Customer service-based aptitude.
- Ability to travel overnight on occasion as required by business demands.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK.™
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.safety-kleen.com/careers.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.