We are seeking individuals who are bright, energetic and enthusiastic to learn route delivery, with emphasis on customer satisfaction. At Service Linen, we want to continue setting the standards that our competitors strive to achieve. Let this opportunity be a new beginning to the career you have been looking for.Job Responsibilities
You will join our team as a full-time Route Relief Driver, a valuable member of our Service department, learning what it takes to succeed, before growing into the roll of a Route Manager. As a Route Relief /Route Manager, you will ensure that all customer invoicing and inventory levels are accurate and up-to-date. Additionally, prior to each delivery day, you will review customer paperwork for special needs – identifying upsell opportunities, and how to best position our products or services to meet client’s needs. Other responsibilities include:
- Loading and unloading product
- Organizing and securing products in your vehicle
- Delivering fresh product, and collecting soiled product for laundering
- Consistently building rapport with customers, and adding value through your delivery
- Monitoring and seeking feedback from customers on perceived levels of service
- Consulting customers on additional product options
- Coordinating with Service Managers and Key Account Managers to creating solutions for current customer needs and product gaps
As a Route Relief Driver / Route Manager for Service Linen Supply, you must maintain a clean and professional appearance. You must always practice appropriate lifting and carrying techniques, and extend every safety measure when driving, and when servicing accounts. Other requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Advanced Education, Preferred
- 2 Years Customer Service Experience
- No Prior Delivery or Route Experience, but Preferred
- Valid Driver License and Excellent Driving Record
- Attention to Detail, Punctual, Reliable Work Ethic
- Strong Verbal, Written, & Mathematical skills
- Ability to Work 8-10 Hrs/Day (start 5:00 AM - 6:00 AM and end between 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM)
- Ability to Pass Physical Abilities Test (this job requires frequent heavy lifting), Pre-Employment Drug Test, & Background Check
Why work for Service Linen Supply?
- The linen rental business is a $5 billion dollar industry! It can’t be off-shored and it grows with the GDP.
- Competitive pay up to $20/hr DOE
- We are an essential business!
- Paid time off: vacation, sick time, & holidays; WEEKENDS OFF
- Ridiculously Affordable Comprehensive health and wellness benefits for you & immediate family members. ($50 per month for your whole family)
- Employer funded retirement - 9% Employer contribution
- Fun company sponsored events!