Senior Software Engineer-RUBY DEVELOPER
Apex's client in Dunwoody is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, specifically a Ruby Developer, to join their team. This person will have the opportunity to work on an enterprise wide project. Experience with Ruby and APIs are a must. If you are looking for a collaborative, fun environment, where you are appreciated by your teammates and the company look no further! This is a 3 month contract to hire position, and while you are on contract you are eligible for benefits, a 401K and free/reduced price technical trainings through Apex.
If you would like to apply please send your resume to Krystina at KNolsen@apexsystems.com
Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer-Ruby Developer to join the team in Atlanta, GA.The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the creation and maintenance of high volume web based software applications to support the goals of our client.
Job Summary: The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for collaborating with a team of software engineers developing a message eventing platform utilizing Agile methodologies. Development work encompasses backend server, API work and connections with other internal services. A successful Software Engineer will help the team to plan and execute the design of the system, promote a culture of learning and experimentation, work within and guide an empowered team as well as mentor less senior team members.
Technology We Use:
- AWS / Cloud
- Collaborate with team members to execute deliverables
- Participate in on call rotation and troubleshoot production issues
- Mentor less senior team members
- Cultivate our culture of sharing ideas, practices and solutions
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years development experience
What We Look For:
- Expresses self-motivation; doesn’t require specific direction to get work done
- Demonstrates belief in experimentation and trying new solutions
- Builds strong relationships with our business partners
- Embraces the role of stakeholder of our product
- Actively participates in a culture of testing
- Employs or willing to participate in Agile or Lean mindset and values
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.