- 7+ years of experience in Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Should have deep architectural understaning of developeing web based applications
- Should have deep knowledge of server side porgramming, component development, Ruby Framework
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Good understanding and workingin any of the code repositories ( SVN, GIT etc)
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
This position requires a minimum of a US Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or related fields of study such as information technology, computer engineering, electrical, electronics and or communications engineering, or the academic equivalent obtained through a combination of education and experience.