RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is looking for full stack Ruby on Rails Software Engineers in New York, New York (NY). Candidates will have a central role in new development, maintenance and growth of cloud based web apps.
The full stack Ruby on Rails Software Engineers will build out a number of client facing software applications. The Software Engineers will play a key role developing cutting edge cloud based applications; and will be part of the complete SDLC. Candidates will have other normal duties including bug fixes, building new features and enhancements.
The company provides a competitive compensation package including benefits, matching 401k, 2 weeks' vacation, daily free lunches, additional paid time off, and free snacks and drinks. The company and team is committed to work life balance.
- BS in Computer Engineering / Computer Science, or similar
- 1 - 5+ years of Ruby on Rails (4.0 +)
- Familiar with relational databases
- Test frameworks including Cucumber or RSpec
- Familiarity with deployments, migrations, scaling, and continuous integration techniques are a big plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.