- Knowledge and implementation of agile and SAFe product management and product owner techniques, tools and principles
- Responsible for the team backlog and its prioritization writing User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, and accepting stories as complete
- Accountable for developing user stories from collated requirements, including non-functional requirements (performance, scale, redundancy etc.) by collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to align the product design and development activities to deliver ROI
- Responsible for communicating the product vision and goals during SAFe/Agile ceremonies (e.g. PI planning, daily scrum, refinement meetings, sprint planning, and sprint reviews) to ensure that the team has a shared understanding, and that the prioritized backlogs and team objectives reflect the Product Strategy, minimizing the risk of delivering non-valued items
- Responsible for planning the release cycles in-line with the road map, highlight.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Technology or Equivalent Stream.