RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client in Waltham, Massachusetts (MA) is looking for an experienced SAP ABAP Developer.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying SAP systems including ABAP encoding, testing, debugging, installing and maintaining windows-based applications. You will collaborate with key users to support existing applications and implement solutions to improve business processes. This includes ongoing project-based development work, as well as day to day support of existing applications.
As a Solutions architect, you will design and develop highly configurable solutions keeping high standards at development practices, reusability of development components as well as easy to use interactive user interfaces.
- At least 10 years of experience as SAP Development Workbench Specialist and Solutions Architect with significant exposure to the FI, CO, AM, PS, SD, MM and PP modules, as well as New Dimension products APO, Portals, Solution Manager, BW and CRM
- In-depth knowledge of SAP's ABAP programming, transaction development and implementation methodologies
- Extensive experience with On-line Transaction Programming, SAP-Internet Development, BSP Applications and Extensions, Workflow Development, Basis & Support and Authorization Management, SAP enhancement (exit) concepts
- Hands-on outstanding developer and a person who designs and creates innovative solutions for both SAP and non-SAP system implementations
- Excellent understanding of Finance, controlling, T&E and supply & demand chain processes in the Health Care, High-Tech, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing and Consumer Products industries
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.