Responsibilities of the SAP Analyst:
- Review, analyze, and enhance SAP systems
- Code, test, debug, install, and maintain Windows-based applications
- Work with end users to support applications and improve existing processes
- Perform project-based development work as well as day to day support
- Design and develop highly configurable solutions with easy to use, interactive UI
Requirements of the SAP Analyst:
- At least 10 years of SAP development experience
- In-depth knowledge of SAP ABAP programming and implementation
- Hands-on development skills, with the ability to design and innovate solutions for both SAP and non SAP systems
- Excellent understanding of Finance and supply and demain chain processes in healthcare/high-tech/pharmaceutical/manufacturing/consumer products
- Extensive experience with online transaction programming, SAP internet development, BSP applications and extensions, workflow development, SAP enhancement
- Significant experience with FI, CO, AM, PS, SD, MM, and PP models
- Experience with New Dimension products APO, Portals, Solution Manager, BW, and CRM
Keywords: SAP Analyst, SAP, SAP ABAP, Finance, Supply and Demand Chain, BSP Applications, Workflow Development, SAP Enhancement, FI, CO, AM, PS, SD, MM, PP, APO, Portals, Solution Manager, BW, CRM
Job ID: 307752
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!