• Current architecture focuses on data visualization and reporting using SAP HANA in-memory database, and Hadoop.
• Project efforts focus on transforming large data sets for traditional end user reporting, self-service, dashboard metrics, and predictive analytics.
• The environment is fast paced and requires a strong technical background, people skills, and organizational capabilities to support these efforts as well as maintain the supporting infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to Hadoop Administration: -
• Administrative application maintenance and support including security administration and upgrades, server refreshes and testing
• Application installations, configuration, performance monitoring, environment promotions, troubleshooting
• Interacting with senior personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
• Assisting senior administrators in solution architecture
• Providing best practices guidance to development staff
***********JOB REQUIRES U.S.CITIZENSHIP
• Experience with software installation in Linux environment
• Experience in writing Linux/Unix scripts Demonstrated teamwork abilities
• Experience in SAP HANA Cockpit, Workload Analyzer
• Experience with ODBC/JDBC
• Experience or Knowledge of Kerberos
• Experience in Handling Performance Issues
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Experience with SQL - Experience with Databases
• Knowledge of Cloudera Hadoop Ecosystem
• Automating processes and deployments using Jenkins/Bit
Skill Name Description Level (1-5, 5 being the highest)
1 2 3 4 5 Years Mandatory(Yes/No)
Hadoop Big Data technologies
0-3 Years Yes