This role will be part of the SAP Integration Project to migrate systems for the R&D team
• Demonstrated strong proficiency in SAP finished good, raw material management, and BOMs.
• Experience scrubbing data for obsolescence and duplication.
• Experience harmonizing disparate sets of related data for integration into single system.
• Experience with systems integration and cut over processes a plus.
• Ability to understand and follow data governance programs and how data links to maintain data consistency and integrity throughout project lifecycle.
• Able to manage large data sets while maintaining proper version control in Excel.
• Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to compare data for long periods of time a must.
• Must love data integrity!
• Ability to handle complexity, manage multiple projects, and support quick timelines.
• Strong drive for results and demonstrated ability to bring projects to completion.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
• Experience in CPG’s a plus.