Richardson, Texas - Added 2018-05-15
SAP Logistics Business Analyst
Prepare to be empowered. At TSP, we want to take all the stuff you already have and make it even better. Why? Because our customers can only stay awesome if you’re awesome. Maintenance, Managed, Project, and Consulting services are the foundation of our business. We pride ourselves on the wide range of personalized solutions we create for our clients, and we want YOU.
SAP Logistics Business Analyst with deep knowledge of SAP Transaction Codes (TCodes) in Richardson, TX.
To be a rock star in this role, knock these responsibilities out of the park:
- Lead impact and gap analysis efforts, as well as document findings
- Elicit and document requirements
- Develop robust suite of test cases
- Define and adhere to project test plans
- Execute testing while adhering to project schedules
- Document test results and progress utilizing HPQC
- Provide status updates, leverage HPQC reports
- Assist in coordination of User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Liaison to UAT testers
- Facilitate test status meetings.
- Provide effective status communication to team.
- Manage defects created from test cycles. Coordinate re-testing efforts.
- Develop user training material. Potentially, lead end-user training sessions
- Lead planning and execution of cutover and transition to support activities
Think you can handle it? You’ll also need to come equipped with experience like:
- Strong background in Logistics along with prior experience in one or more of these SAP ECC areas: Logistics and Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Deep knowledge of SAP Transaction Codes (SAP TCodes) is REQUIRED
- 4+ years of Requirements Analysis experience
- 4+ years of experience in writing functional specs, test cases, and test case execution
- Experience with HP Quality Center (HPQC) for test case management and execution is REQUIRED
- Experience/Familiarity with Worksoft Certify for test automation is REQUIRED
- Test coordination, documentation in testing scenarios, creating and managing defects
We are so excited that you want to join TSP! We pledge to take care of you. Here are some cool reasons why you’ll love working with us:
We really like you!
One part of our vision is to be a company that retains and nurtures its strong beliefs and culture as it grows by honoring our employees. <- That’s you!
We care about your well-being!
We provide benefits that keep you protected and in top shape like: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off (PTO), and an array of other perks that are pretty hard to find.
We are social and we win!
Check out TSP on social (@TSProckstars and #TSProckstars) and grow with us. We represent some huge clients including Fortune 500 companies throughout the United States and Canada. We have won several excellence awards because we do what we do and do it well.
We’d love to have you on the team. All you need to do now is apply.
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Gym Memberships
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Military Leave