Sasol (USA) Corporation is expanding its existing Louisiana Chemical Operations with the development of a world-scale ethane cracker that will produce 1.5 million tons of ethylene and other downstream derivatives per year. The ethane cracker will enable Sasol to expand its differentiated ethylene derivatives business, while helping to strengthen U.S. manufacturing, boost exports and spur economic growth.
Due to our tremendous growth we have an opening for an SAP P2P (Inbound Supply Chain) Lead. This position will report to the Information Technology/Information Management Department located in Houston, TX. The position can be staffed in either Houston, TX or Lake Charles, LA.
Sasol offers a comprehensive total rewards package with market-related compensation and benefits that are consistent across our sites in the USA. The total rewards package is competitive within our industry and is designed to attract and retain our most valuable assets - our employees. Come be a part of our Growing Team!!!
- P2P (Supply Chain Inbound) Lead is responsible for the definition, creation, thought leadership and provisioning of global inbound supply chain application solution designs to drive business value and support operations of Inbound Supply Chain ERP solutions across the Sasol North America Region.
- Integrates relevant business requirements obtained from Global and BU Business Relationship Teams into supply chain designs and solutions that can be implemented across North America, collaborating with Sasol Group Supply Chain Service Owner.
- Provides global system solutions for business requirements in the functional SAP domain and ensures technical alignment to the functional operating model.
- Ensures the functional system solution adheres to Sasol Group and leading practices.
- Oversees, and ultimately accountable for, the day-to-day operations and service delivery of service providers, to enable a stable Sasol IT environment.
- Acts as the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for the business in addressing escalated/serious operational delivery issues with service providers, regionally.
- Fully accountable for the delivery of applications services according to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs) globally.
- Monitors on-going compliance to quality management and governance.
- Identifies and manages operational risk to ensure limited impact on Sasol’s business.
- Designs and builds SAP supply chain solutions.
- Responsible for leading the team in SAP Purchasing, Inventory and Warehouse, modules.
- Ensures technical solutions maintain design integrity, adhere to functional designs and meet business needs.
- Recommends operational continuous improvement opportunities, service efficiency initiatives and business process improvement to better serve business needs.
- Makes recommendations on functional and technical improvements to applications.
- Works closely with other team members, locally and globally, proactively sharing expertise to improve and ensure team success.
- Provides feedback regarding team member performance.
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 9+ years of SAP/functional experience, with 4+ years of project and support lead experience.
- 5+ years relevant experience in designing and implementing multiple SAP supply chain projects.
- Project management experience required
- Must have completed 3 full project lifecycles - SAP implementations which include the Supply Chain module.
- Hands on configuration experience in process knowledge and experience around Material Procurement, Service's Procurement, Sub-Contracting Procurement Process, Contract Processes, Third Party Purchase Process, Procurement Release Strategy Process, Inventory Management in SAP Chemical/ Oil and Gas, Inbound/Outbound Warehouse Movements, configuration and implementation of barcoding scanners, physical inventory, and etc.
- Experience on SAP project teams focused on designing and configuring transactions in SAP MM and writing functional specifications using SAP standard and custom tables, user exits, business add-ins (BADI#s), BAPI ALE, and IDOC or other EDI related settings
- Experience working with the integration of functional modules, including FI, CO, SD, PP, EDI and Authorizations
- Must have hands on experience in the design/blueprint phase of SAP transformation programs
- Knowledge of ARIBA's Supplier Information and Performance Management (SIPM), strategic sourcing, contracts management and spend analytics is a plus
- Transportation experience is a plus
- Chemical/Oil and Gas Industry experience is a plus
- EWM experience is nice to have
Location: Houston, Texas or Lake Charles, Louisiana
Sasol (USA) Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by applicable law, regulation or local ordinance. For more information about your rights under the law, see http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Sasol treats work-authorized job applicants equally in recruiting and hiring without regard to their citizenship status or national origin unless required by law, regulation, executive order, government contract, or determination by the Attorney General. Please note Sasol will not sponsor, obtain, and/or petition for temporary visa status (for example, E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN) for candidates for this position and/or personnel hired for this position.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies, therefore we will not a pay a fee for resumes submitted.