RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding an experienced SAP Trainer to our existing staff in Houston Texas (TX) in direct support of our enterprise technology client's Supply Chain organization. You will be joining the on-going development phases of an enterprise wide training effort across the organization with multiple releases scheduled for 2018-2019. Our client is migrating to a new SAP platform and will be training the teams to use the new system.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver structured training on the SAP application based on operational processes during its global implementation within the organization
- Provide on-site and remote support to users after implementation and to ensure that a clear understanding of SAP and other relevant applications is established and maintained
- Manage training components of a country project in line with the roll-out project manager
- Help create, refine and publish the required regional training materials
- Conduct a focused training program to ensure that end-users of SAP are sufficiently trained to manage the system during the critical phases of the implementation
- Define and publish the regional SAP training materials and to ensure that these are maintained to reflect the current SAP application and business processes
- Lead classroom and/or virtual sessions delivering structured training as per the respective planning, including regular checks of understanding and individual mentoring if needed
- Provide coaching and/or follow-up training to support the successful live-start of SAP in the assigned countries (on-site or remotely depending on need)
- Adapt training delivery to differing cultural environments where needed
- Measure the effectiveness of the training using defined measurement processes/KPIs
- Experience working within Supply Chain, Procurement and/or Logistics teams
- Technical Communication
- Corporate Communications
- Training/Adult learning
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization
- Ability to conduct gap analyses and ask the right questions to understand the exact needs of the varying audiences
- Able to understand the mechanics and processes involved in a complex IT environment
- Attention to detail is a must, as these job aids are geared towards audiences who need very technical training and instruction, and some audiences vary greatly in the level of detail needed
- Ability to anticipate challenges and communicate with decision makers to avoid delays in delivery
- Learning and Development/Training a plus
Our client is seeking candidates who are driven to make positive changes to the way people live and work by creating breakthrough technology solutions. This company recently earned a spot on Corporate Knights' 2018 list of 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World based on metrics including employee and financial management, clean revenue, and supplier performance. Our client is looking for visionaries who can work together to create what's next in the technology world to propel their clients into the future. Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.