Our client in Emeryville, CA has an immediate need for SDET QA Engineer - They will hire off of a phone intervew!
You will be responsible for testing industry leading mobile security software. You will contribute to automated test software, automation infrastructures, test plans and test cases and execute testing on mobile devices, web interfaces, and server side infrastructure.
- Help improve existing automation frameworks
- Execute and debug automated tests
- Adhere to software and testing best practices
- Give timely helpful feedback in code reviews
- Design, develop and review test strategies and test cases
- Industry experience in QA with a focus on large scale client server applications and implementing automated testing software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- An understanding of modular programming and object oriented programming techniques in Java or Python
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Experience writing test infrastructures and tooling
- Experience working with mobile automation (Android or iOS)
Are you available? Please send your most current resume to Robert at email@example.com
Please reference JO# 14711
Mainz Brady Group provides technology staffing solutions to the best known companies in Software Development, Finance, Electronics/Manufacturing, Retail, R&D, Services, Biotechnology, Healthcare and Telecommunications. We specialize in Information Technology, Technical Sales and Marketing Staffing on a Contract, Contract to Hire, and Direct Hire basis.
To see a complete listing of all current openings please visit us at www.mbg.com/
To download our FREE iPhone App “MBG Jobs”, visit www.mbg.com/iphoneapp