Prestigious, growth oriented Accounting firm located in the Western suburbs of Chicago seeking a Senior Accountant with at least 4-7 years experience in Public Accounting. A Team player.
TOP RECRUITING FIRM FOR PUBLIC ACCOUNTING FIRMS.
- Assume responsibilities for the performance for audit and accounting engagements.
- Audits for local government (School Districts) a big plus, benefit plans, and non-profit entities.
- Prepare financial statements including disclosures for audit, review and compilation engagements.
- Review client internal controls and accounting systems.
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Prepare corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting -
- CPA TRACK
- Diverse audit, accounting and tax background.
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience with Thomas Reuters CS
- Has good communication skills.
- Works well with others.
Qualified candidates can expect a comprehensive benefits package with excellent opportunity for professional growth.
Salary commensurate withexperience.
If interested in this position: Please email LFarrington@globalforceintl.com