A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Digital Marketing Specialist that can provide their expertise to drive customer traffic. Are you excited about the idea of combining your knowledge of digital marketing and eCommerce with data-driven reasoning using Google Analytics to execute and optimize affiliate marketing, Amazon, and paid search for the nations’ largest bridal retailer? If yes, please apply today and allow us to learn more about you!
Now Accepting Applications for Senior Digital Marketing Specialist: General Role Summary
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the success of David’s Bridal’s Digital Marketing programs, which drive traffic to our stores and digital properties (including DavidsBridal.com, Invitations by David’s Bridal, our Canadian and UK websites, and our mobile application).
Principal Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Sr. Manager Digital Marketing to plan and execute digital marketing campaigns including Paid Search/SEM, Display Advertising, Affiliate Marketing, Paid Social Advertising and other digital media programs.
- Work with digital agencies to optimize digital marketing channels to support David’s Bridal KPIs.
- Prepare weekly digital marketing reports including insights and recommendations, and budget allocation recommendations.
- Maintain digital marketing budget.
- Create and receive purchase orders and process invoices for digital marketing.
- Assist in management of key digital marketing meetings, providing agendas, follow-up notes, and managing updates to documentations.
- Prepare ad hoc and new innovations reporting as needed for leadership.
- Become a Digital Marketing and eCommerce expert by keeping up with the latest articles and new innovations, and sharing with the eCommerce team.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct competitive analysis research and report back to team with findings.
- Maintain expertise and best practice knowledge of the ecommerce and specialty retail industry especially as it relates to Digital Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, information sciences or related field
- 1-2 years of work experience, including relevant internships and retail experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of web analytics tools, such as Omniture/Adobe Site Catalyst, Coremetrics and Google Analytics a plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing attribution tools, such as Adometry, ClearSaleing, Visual IQ, or Convertro a plus
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task and maintain organization
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Team player, with the confidence to guide other departments when necessary
- Ability to effectively build internal and external relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- A love for eCommerce
- Ability to communicate promptly and accurately via computer, telephone or similar device with or without assistive technology
- Ability to perform sedentary work
Say “I do” to a great opportunity with David’s Bridal!