SENIOR FOREIGN MILITARY SALES ENGINEER
SBG Technology Solutions, Inc. (SBG) is growing and would like you to come join our team! We are a service disabled veteran owned small business, specializing in engineering, information technology, cyber-security, and training. We are looking for a results-oriented Senior Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Engineer. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced individual who is hard-working, excels in a fast-paced government contractor environment, and has a positive energetic attitude. This position is contingent upon contract award and will be in Washington, DC or Alexandria, VA area.
- Supports ship and weapon system design reviews in the context of a total ship engineering approach (weapons, weapons systems and platforms) including integration of combat systems and C4ISR interfaces, spectrum management, requirements traceability measures of effectiveness, insertion of new technology, and construction and support costs.
- Supports systems engineering design reviews, analyses, and studies for all phases of a weapon system life cycle including technology development, demonstration, prototype development, and test and evaluation.
- Supports the development and maintenance of ship and weapon system specifications, engineering plans, program records, design histories, design configurations, databases and other documentation.
- Performs and participate in modeling, engineering development, prototyping, pre-production and simulation development and analyses.
- Provides technical analysis of testing requirements. Identify and provide recommendations to resolve weapon system test and evaluation issues.
- Providse engineering technical support in the development and execution of FMS requirements
- Performs technical review of deliverables for releasability and adherence to U.S. disclosure policy.
- Develops technical briefings for Program Office presentation at the periodical Working Group meetings, Program Reviews, and International visits.
Required Experience and Education:
- S. citizen with active DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Masters degree (MA/MS) in engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 15 years of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) experience in DoD acquisition programs including experience with U.S. Naval combat and weapon systems programs, FMS programs, and systems integration.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of:
- International Programs, Foreign Military Sales, and Foreign Disclosure and Technology Transfer, and Defense Security Assistance
- S. Naval engineering, program management, and support engineering activities
- Engineering practices of development models; Modeling and Simulation; Systems Integration, Test and Evaluation, and Production Models for Fleet Support
- Department of the Navy Requirements processes including inter-agency and Joint Service program cooperation
- Project coordination, planning, and execution processes
We offer a very competitive benefits package, in a family-friendly environment.