Our client is currently searching for a Senior Project Manager - CRM to be a part of the Digital Team based out of our Charlotte, NC office. The Senior Project Manager will assist the Group Program Leader on delivering the CRM transformation. This is a 6 month contract role that has the potential to convert to a permanent role.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring cross-stream coordination from ideation to prioritization and roadmap consistency. He/she will coordinate with SalesForce and IT delivery managers, including resource allocations. The Senior Project Manager will coordinate and align the release plan with other programs. He/she will manage the CRM portfolio follow-up and budget optimization.
• Good knowledge of Salesforce.com platform
• Digital experience with a proven track record on project management and strong planning skills.
• Demonstrate excellent organization skills and the ability to work on worldwide projects in a very time sensitive environment.
• Ability to grasp both technical and business processes and challenges.
• Demonstrate leadership experience/capabilities.
• Experience with Agile methodology
• Experience using agile project management tools such as Agile Accelerator or Jira
• Self-motivated, self-confident, responsible/reliable, customer oriented and quality minded with the demonstrated ability to work effectively and communicate well (written & oral).
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.