RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a SEO Analyst/Marketing Specialist in Medley, Florida (FL).
Essential Job Functions:
- Create and recommend SEO strategies and tactics
- Direct, participate in, and report findings of comprehensive local and national website audits, as well as competitive search analysis
- Recommend SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies using Google and Bing's services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Maintain day-to-day relationships with agencies, programmers, content writers, link builders, and social media marketers
- Develop and socialize standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, optimization and maintenance including website process documentation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related experience
- 3-5 years of experience in SEO and/or content marketing
- Fluent in Google analytics and website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, project management, and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify, communicate, and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.