Who we are:
Global Healing Center is a leading manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of healthy living products, specializing in cleansing and detoxification. Our mission: create and market the best products possible, help as many people as we can through education, and provide customers with solutions to live a healthy lifestyle. Check us out at www.globalhealingcenter.com if you are truly interested in working with us.
Here's the job:
As a SEO Specialist, you will be working on a team to help develop and implement strategic content and technical SEO campaigns. This includes developing and implementing strategies for increased search visibility, optimized marketing funnels, and revenue. You must have a deep understanding of analytics to evaluate performance and be able to report on data using industry-leading tools, analytics, and performance metrics. You will be expected to bring new ideas to the table and be able to execute in a team environment.
- Assist inbound organic search traffic, search engine visibility, and SERP improvements;
- Assist in developing content strategy according to search opportunity, keyword analysis, content offering, and audience intent;
- Responsible for the day-to-day optimization of web properties such as images, schema, metadata, call to actions, internal links, and content funnels;
- Responsible for the creation of short, actionable marketing text to complement content team initiatives;
- Assist in site evaluations, content auditing, and gap analysis;
- Assist in the organization, indexing, and conversion value of internal site search;
- Assist in link-building efforts through mention monitoring, outreach, and provide quality content to potential leads;
- Assist in technical SEO initiatives such as redirect analysis, log file analysis, robots.txt, mobile strategy, and site speed optimization;
- Identify opportunities and analyze key performance indicators in the marketplace to optimize content campaigns, improve search visibility, and consistently improve engagement (lead generation and sales revenue);
- Analyze, strategize, implement, monitor, and report ongoing SEO efforts ensuring that traffic and ROI goals are met or exceeded;
- Support data analysis, search query identification, and development of reporting;
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and SEO initiatives and campaigns;
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to management based on required ROI and measurable KPI's.
- Excellent skills in data analysis, keyword analysis, and strategic content planning;
- Excellent written skills for word choice, key facts, and resonance with audience;
- Excellent understanding of search marketing and industry trends;
- Through understanding of internal site search organization, index, and optimization;
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, or related field;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) agency or in-house;
- Intermediate knowledge of common industry tools such as SEMRush and Screaming Frog;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console;
- Ability to analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, internal data to make actionable decisions and recommendations;
- Thorough understanding of industry benchmarks;
- Enthusiasm about SEO and the internal drive to continuously learn and keep up with the latest industry trends;
- Proficiency in HTML / CSS, JSON-LD, Microdata and Schema;
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Word, and advanced skills with Excel;
- Demonstrated critical thinking, decision-making, and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written, interpersonal communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills.
- Knowledge of natural health industry;
- Actively embraces healthy living;
- Believes in helping others;
- Enjoys making a positive change in the world;
- Google Analytics certification a plus.
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Company covered health, dental, vision, and life insurance;
- 5% 401(k) match plus an additional 4%;
- Allowances for gym, continuing education, preventative care and other reimbursements;
- Employee store credit;
- Company sponsored events;
- Fun team-building activities.
How do I apply?
Fill out the online application and please be sure to include a copy of your resume AND a cover letter to us in PDF or Word Format.
This job description reflects our initial assessment of this position. It in no way is meant to limit or exclude any task which may be assigned. We are excited to add a new member to our team, and we believe strongly in growing from within. Please expect to learn new things while working here, and realize that you will be a valuable asset to the company.