HBC Management Services is recruiting Security Shift Supervisors at the Norfolk Naval Ship Yard in Portsmouth, VA.
The Shift Supervisor is considered to be part of the management team reporting directly to the Site Manager and responsible for the operational performance for your assigned shift. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, supervising the guard force, and ensuring performance at NNSY is compliant to and meets contract requirements, while promoting a safe, fair, and positive work environment.
Duties include ensuring the following:
- Shift staffing meets operational needs.
- Guard force is in compliance to federal, state, and local training and certification requirements.
- Guard force follows the Company’s professional uniform and grooming standards.
- All start and end times, meal and break periods are accurately documented on daily timesheets.
- Quality control post inspections.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Armed Virginia DCJS
- Bachelors degree (preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of security or law enforcement experience
- At least 2 years of demonstrated supervisory experience in field supervision in any of the following areas: civilian community law enforcement, military service law enforcement, commercial guard service, or industrial security guard service
- Strong leadership and communication skills (verbal and written), ability to multi-task and work under pressure, ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Drug Testing
- Psychological Evaluation
- Basic medical screening of good physical health.
Commensurate to demonstrated experience plus full comprehensive health benefits, 401k with match, paid vacation and holidays and many more!
HBC is an EEO employer who values diversity!