Apex Systems, the Nations 2nd Largest Staffing Firm is looking for a Sr. SOA/ESB Developer for one of our clients in Sunrise, FL. This is a direct hire position and candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
If you re looking for a new opportunity at this time and match the ESB Developer requirements below, please send an updated version of your resume to Daniel Perez - DPerez@apexsystems.com
Position: Sr. ESB Developer
Address: Sunrise, FL 33325
We are looking for a senior ESB developer with experience working with IBM Integration Bus (IIB) and/or WebSphere Message Broker (WMB),WMQ and Datapower. The role requires a hands-on development work designing and implementing complex interfaces, working throughout the design and implementation and development phases of project to ensure the delivered solution meets the goals of the solution and is aligned with the SOA enterprise standards. Documents, tests, implements and provides on-going support for the applications. Skills: Experience with IIB / WMB / WMQ,Datapower.
• Experience in designing and developing integration solutions with IBM WebSphere Message Broker 7,8, IBM Integration Bus v9, v10, and IBM MQSeries products (7.0 and 8.0)
• Experience with SOAP & REST services.
• Experience in IIB Integration with any CRM systems and DataWareHouse.
• Experience programming with: .Net, SQL, Shell scripts, PERL, Java.
• Worked with Message Sets and Message Definitions, Message Transformation Nodes, XML/XSLT, XSD, Java Compute Node, Custom Nodes/Plugins, Message Flows, ESQL, Broker/Configuration Manager, MQSI and RFHUTIL.
• Experience in build and deployment management of WebSphere Message Broker applications
• Experience in Java based integration application development using XML, XSD, JAXB, JMS, Web Services, etc.
• Expertise in best practices and performance tuning of Message Broker based middleware applications.
• Experience working with Databases such as DB2 or SQL Server and Stored Procedures.
• Should have experience in middleware Production Support experience with IBM WebSphere Message Broker monitoring and administration and versed with mqsi commands including Linux, Unix and shell scripting.
• 3+ years of experience in configuring and administering the IBM DataPower XI50/XI52
• Experience in configuration and integration with WebSphere to enterprise using J2EE technology hosting J2EE/SOA applications.
• Experience with Pub / Sub messaging on MQ 6.0 and MQ 7.0
• 5+ years of experience writing and reviewing complex technical documents, specifications, and requirements.
• Experience integrating with Salesforce or Siebel CRM systems is a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178