- Competitive salaries
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness reimbursement
- Travel Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
What is a SOA Solutions Architect?
This role is within the Information Technology Development group which supports the company’s critical business applications such as outage management, mobile computing, customer information, materials management, and field operations systems. Our SOA Solutions Architect will be responsible for partnering with internal and external SOA counterparts to design, configure, develop, test and support integration solutions between enterprise technology solutions and other third party systems. We are currently using Oracle SOA 12c for our Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Framework.
- Assist with the continued development of our SOA Enterprise Suite tools including design, configure, develop and test business process integration
- Promote re-use, mobility, flexibility, scalability and reliability
- Work collaboratively with internal and external SOA counterparts for periodic review of SOA enterprise roadmap for prioritization
- Associate's degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study
- At least one year of experience in SOA platform architecture and development tools (e.g., Enterprise Service Bus [ESB], SOA Governance, SOA Registry Repository or SOA Business Process tools)
- Strong understanding of Services Oriented Architecture
- Strong analytic, problem solving, decision-making skills and proven ability to discern critical from minor problems
- Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as facilitation, negotiation and the ability to work with internal customers and vendors
- Well-developed written/verbal communication skills, planning and organizational skills are required. Must possess the ability to multitask and pay close attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as independently with minimal supervision and work well under pressure. Ability to coordinate activities with other technical staff and contractors as required.
- Must be able to adapt to a variety of assignments and manage a number of projects and deadlines. Proven ability to scope/size projects.
- Valid driver's license
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field of study
- Experience with Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle WebLogic Suite, and Oracle Enterprise Repository
- Working knowledge of Oracle SOA Suite technology adapters for integration solutions between enterprise apps: Database, FTP, EDI, WebService, BAM, etc.
- Experience with system integration, including the development of strategies and implementation of best practices
- Two years of experience leading technical projects or supervising teams or individuals. Should demonstrate project/team leadership skills.
Please go to www.centralhudson.com/employment Click the “Search Career Opportunities” button. Follow the directions to submit an application and upload your resume for the desired position. Applications sent via e-mail and US Mail will not be accepted. No phone calls or agencies, please. All replies will be held in strict confidence.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Central Hudson Gas & Electric Corporation takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA FEDERAL CONTRACTOR