HCL Technologies Security Practice, provides high class IT security services against advance Cyber-attacks to our public and enterprise customers. We are looking for a SOC Analyst in Franklin Lakes, NJ.
Job Responsibilities: -
- Interact with customer to understand requirements.
- Track security incidents and follow up till closure including data exfiltration and breaches
- Perform incident response and forensic investigations across all escalated events from L2 Triage team
- Perform root cause analysis using firewall, SIEM and Antivirus logs
- Proficiency in creating relevant Standard Operation Procedures and Incident Response Playbooks.
- Leverage threat intelligence to ensure proactive detection and mitigation of known threats.
- Define and develop metrics for executive leadership.
- Create, maintain and update risk register.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Perform trend analysis and propose remediation actions.
- Prepare reports on threat mitigation performed and monitored alerts.
- Prepare reports & distribute in readiness for Customer tuning calls
Job Qualifications: -
- Excellent Understanding of common network services, and network attack patterns
- Excellent understating of malware and intrusions
- Hands on experience in atleast one of the following technologies (Firewalls, Antivirus, SIEM)
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Define and develop metrics for executive leadership
- Understand various compliance and regulatory requirements