RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a SQA5 for a contract to hire position in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN).
- Focus on Quality Assurance Testing Enterprise wide
- Understand and translate requirements to test scenarios and test cases
- Perform System Integration, Regression, and provide support for User Acceptance testing
- Perform defect management
- Assist in setting the testing strategies and objectives for the Project
- Utilize testing tools like HP ALM Quality Centre, Test Planning, Execution, Defect Management and Reporting
- Summarizes outcome of testing and review results with Test lead and Project team
- Delivers the use of Traceability Matrix
- Knowledge about Manual Testing Concepts and Software Life Cycle Process
- SOA Web Service testing experience (SOAP UI)
- Experience in Testing Online Web Applications
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Prior experience with data access tools such as SQL Developer, TOAD, DB Visualizer or any data profiling tools
- API Testing is a bonus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.