Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a SQL Database Administrator for our client in the Real Estate domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 8+ Months Contract
Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Interview: Face to Face interview mandatory
Role: SQL Database Administrator
Primary Skills: Data Analysis
Role Description: The SQL Database Administrator would need to have at least 8 years of experience.
This is a data engineer role.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of experience
- Advanced SQL skills - Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Expertise in Data Analysis, Data Profiling, and SQL Tuning
- Expertise in translating business requirements to project design, development, and execution
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to clearly communicate capabilities, opportunities, and recommendations to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Experience working in Data warehouse ETL & BI platforms and have a good understanding of related development activities and challenges
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting, databases (SQL etc.), programming (ETL frameworks)
- Experience in understanding the source data from various platforms and mapping them into Entity relationship model (ER) for data integration and reporting.
- Has deep understanding of data architecture & data modeling best practices and guidelines for different data and analytic platforms
- Interpret and analyze data from various source systems to support data integration and data reporting needs within the organization.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with team leads to prioritize business and information needs
- Prepare high-level ETL mapping specifications.
- Develop complex code data scripts (Primarily SQL) for ETL
- Data Quality Control, Metrics
- Troubleshoot and determine best resolution for data issues and anomalies
- Manage exploratory data analysis to support database and dashboard development, as well as advanced analytics efforts
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 8 years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Travel: 25% travel
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Anurag Chaurasia
Recruiter Phone: 877.884.8834 (Ext: 2258)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
This company may offer relocation assistance.