SQL DEVELOPER - PERM - RALEIGH, NC
SQL Developer Responsibilities:
* Troubleshoot customer issues involving:
- Proprietary Software (web-based software using IIS and web services)
- Data (mostly SQL, XML)
- Environment (MS Windows, iOS)
- Third Party Software
- AutoCAD, Revit, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services
* Provide clear, consistent follow-up communication to customers until ticket resolution
* Document and Update customer request tickets
SQL Developer Requirements:
* Three Years of Tier 2 Software Support Helpdesk experience
* Excellent Troubleshooting skills
* Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System
- Microsoft Networking
* Knowledge of Database theory and application, Internet Information Services (IIS 8.0) as well as Industry Standard Business Intelligence Tools (such as SSRS)
* Heavy Microsoft SQL Troubleshooting, Performance Tuning
* Intermediate to Advanced SQL Profiler, SQL Extended Events
* One or more of the following:
- Microsoft Certifications
- CompTia A+ Certification
- Network + Certification
* Knowledge of the following:
* Virtual technologies (VirtualBox, VMware)
* Working Knowledge of AutoCAD,
* Working Knowledge of Revit
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.