Brasstech, a subsidiary of the Fortune 500 Masco Corporation, is a leading manufacturer of decorative high-end plumbing fixtures. We are looking for a SQL Developer with strong ERP experience.
The SQL Developer responsible for writing reports, query routines, designing new applications using SQL, Microsoft Visual Studio development tools and other related application development tools. Reports will be related to financial, Quality and planning aspects and will require extensive experience with TSQL/.Net/SP and a good understanding of the Host database schema. This position will work closely with the IT Director, Finance, Materials and Operations group to ensure that all necessary data is available to meet the needs of the business.
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for writing reports, query routines, and designing new applications.
- Data analysis, data migration and conversions (DTS, SSIS, BIDS, etc.) from legacy systems.
- Data mining, data analysis, develops reports and queries for production, finance, sales, etc.
- Works with ERP structure and data to drive reports and application via SQL server.
- Analyzes technical and business requirements and translates them into system specifications.
- Conducts individual and group training sessions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or IT related field
- 10+ years’ experience with ERP/MRP (preferably Syteline) manufacturing.
- 10+ years’ .Net/SP Programming.
- Expert knowledge of SSRS, SSIS, data migration, and complex ETL design/deployment/tuning.
- Extensive background in complex T-SQL object development and troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge assessing execution plans, T-SQL performance tuning, and index optimization.
- Experience in Web development, MVC, Bootstrap.
- Solid experience using IIS and MS Office.
- Experience with business process re-engineering and workflow analysis.
- Experience in software development processes.
- Knowledge of system design and understanding of database design.
- Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced, agile team environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical aptitude.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service, with attention to detail and maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with all levels of the organization, including technical documentation and soft communication skills.
- Ability to work at a high level with minimal supervision.
Join our growing organization and enjoy a competitive compensation package and outstanding professional growth opportunities.
Qualified Candidates should submit their resume and salary requirements by applying online at
NO RECRUITERS, NO HEADHUNTERS, NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. NO PHONE CALLS.
Brasstech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.