Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Brooklyn, OH
Hourly rate: $48.11
Our client in the financial industry has an immediate opportunity for a senior level Digital Marketing Technology Analyst with proven experience supporting Digital Marketing functions, with a concentration in process development and technical implementation of Web Content Management, Personalized Content Processes, integrations with third-party services, Digital Marketing processes, and Social Media Monitoring.
This is a 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension.
Essential Job Functions:
Gathering Requirements /Documentation including business process definition and refinement:
- Leads requirement gathering meetings
- Composes and delivers requirement documents
- Owns requirements management function, including change management process
- Ensures requirements have all the required data elements and visual diagrams
- Ability to document current-state processes and develop future -state business process work flows with the line of business
- Subject matter expert in web content management and digital marketing technologies
- Functions as a trusted advisor to marketing line of business, focusing on business results (not technical results)
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of systems used
Testing (when Enterprise Testing Services is not involved) including test script development, test execution, test management and test results reporting using industry-standard tools:
- Inputs requirements
- Can navigate between requirements and defects
- Accountable for requirements being updated
- Drives defect resolution
- Create & execute test management plans and/or test strategies
- Provide input for test strategies in larger projects
- Build and execute test scripts including input from line of business
- Execute test scripts
- Collaboration with Enterprise Testing Services
- Direct in-depth application knowledge transfers to Test Leads
Documentation including Process, System, Technical and Knowledge Articles - Creates with Tech Lead:
- User manuals
- Training and transition documentation
- Current/Future state process flows
- Review System Architecture Document
- Create queries to validate data in database
- Independently identifies technology articles
- Works with LOB to define user-related articles
- Communicates changes to Service Coordination team
Communication Skills including Verbal / Non-Verbal, Written, Facilitation Skills and Meetings:
- Ability to stand in for the project manager
- Ability to address and follow through to completion any situation that arises
- Lead any project related meetings
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all Project Life Cycle and project management requirements
Risk Management, including Vendor Management and Business Impact Risk Assessments:
- On-going support of documentation
- Attends Review / Approval meetings
Provides input to, reviews and revises, as needed, Business Cases and Project Charters
Demonstrates a working to advanced level of general desktop applications such as Excel / Word / PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project 9. Supports tech lead to create user manuals and training documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Technology, Computer Science or discipline related to responsibility, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 4-7+ years of experience with business analysis within a digital agency, website development or marketing IT environment
- Minimum 3 years recent experience working hands-on with marketing technologies
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of marketing processes, applications, business collaboration and technology in creating integrated solutions
- Demonstrated and successful execution of essential job functions within a specific project
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Experience with data management platforms a plus
- Knowledge/experience with financial services a plus
- Experience using MS SharePoint and Outlook a plus
To be considered please immediately apply to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Robyn Gulledge at firstname.lastname@example.org or 864-430-4815. Kindly forward to any other interested parties - thank you! W2 employees only, please no C2C.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.