About the Client:
Our client, a large Boston based bank, is looking to add a Data Development to their Data Management team. In this role you will be the hands on technical lead.
The database developer will work with the Data Management Architect and the Data Management team to design logical and physical data integrations to support business initiatives. This is a hands on development role focused on integrations across the bank.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Experience with ETL
- Experience in both OLTP and OLAP environments.
- Experience with multi-dimensional data analysis cubes.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server solution stack (RDBMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL).
- Experience with C#.Net and VB.Net.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills. '
- BA/BS Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent training and experience
- 5-7+ years of MS SQL Server 2008 and beyond database management
- Experience with Oracle RDBMS
- Experience with BizTalk or other highly preferrded
If you are qualified and interested in this role please send a resume (Word) to Angela Fagin at firstname.lastname@example.org NO C2C.