Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that lift the human spirit and create indelible memories. Feld Entertainment's productions have appeared in more than 75 countries on six continents with 30 million people in attendance at its shows each year and include Disney On Ice, Disney Live, Monster Jam, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Marvel Universe Live, and Sesame Street Live. The meaningful result: Creating lifelong memories, one act at a time.
Perform timely and accurate general ledger accounting duties, analyses and reconciliations of account activity. Perform internal financial reporting activities for financial transactions of low to moderate complexity in support of the Company’s U.S. and international entertainment operations.
Essential Job Functions
- Review assigned engagement domestic and international engagement settlements for accuracy and completeness. Prepare and post associated settlement journal entry to the general ledger.
- Perform monthly account and bank reconciliations on assigned accounts. Investigate discrepancies and ensure timely recording and resolution of outstanding items.
- Review all transactions posted to assigned engagements and balance sheet accounts for accuracy and completeness and prepare adjusting entries as needed.
- Prepare and post summary and detail accruals for assigned engagements.
- Update, maintain and reconcile engagement reports in the Lawson Report Writer environment.
- Prepare and maintain various analyses and schedules that help ensure the accuracy of monthly financial data.
- Other related duties as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related filed is required.
- 0-2 years of relevant accounting experience.
- Exposure to enterprise financial systems desired.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and maintain a positive attitude.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Click Here To Apply