SWIMMING POOL TECHNICIAN
Swimming Pool company is looking for friendly, motivated and responsible Pool Maintenance Technicians to join our team. Applicants must enjoy the outdoors, have good communication skills, and willingness to learn.
We provide new hire training. Technicians will be cleaning pools, maintaining proper water chemistry, checking pool equipment, and performing minor repairs.
Company will provide Health Insurance, Tools, equipment, vehicle and cell phone.
Requirements: All applicants
- Valid SC Driver license, good driving record
- Clean-cut, professional look and able to communicate with customers
- Clean criminal record and drug free
- Ability to start early
- Be organized, check and respond by email, and able to communicate with supervisor daily
- Be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
- 2 years experience preferred, CPO license a plus, or willing to train if no experience.
Please send a resume along with a paragraph explaining why you would be an asset to our team.