Our client, a provider of SaaS solutions, is seeking a Product Owner to help deliver innovative solutions for their customers. Product Owners collaborate with the Product Strategy team and are responsible for the delivery of a Product Vision that is determined by the Product Manager.
The Product Owner will interact with business partners across the organization and work closely with the Agile software delivery teams to accomplish product delivery. The Product Owner will be responsible for instantiating and taking ownership of all deliverables throughout the Software Delivery Lifecycle through production rollout. This is a tactical position and candidates should have experience delivering customer facing, enterprise software solutions on time, that meet and exceed all internal and consumer needs.
- Must be able to maintain an understanding of the big picture when developing a product delivery strategy that delivers the desired product result.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Customer, Product Management, Architecture, Engineering, Quality Assurance, Release Management, Operations and Executive Leadership to establish requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define product MVP goals and specs.
- Lead efforts with stakeholders to generate then iterate estimates for product delivery.
- Produce project plans to identify critical path and risks and escalate as needed.
- Work closely with Scrum Masters to mitigate roadblocks that delivery teams will encounter.
- Escalation of issues that impede deliverable progress.
- Obtain feedback from customer's and incorporate into future efforts.
- Produce, prioritize and manage feature product and sprint backlogs.
- Provide feedback and suggestions to colleagues and leaders to improve internal business processes and product deliverables.
- Continuously improve the software delivery lifecycle to allow more rapid delivery of releases.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in software project management delivering consumer products.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate on multiple projects.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Must have ability to capture notes and action items.
- Ability to open and facilitate meetings between multiple participants from a variety of disciplines.
- Passion for the product delivery process, i.e. the business of software development and delivery.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products including Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Familiar in software development nomenclature.
- Ability to ask probing questions, particularly questions if there is a personal knowledge gap.
- Ability to identify and clarify assumptions and risks and then develop action plan to monitor and If needed, mitigate such items.
- Ability to take feedback and direction as an input from colleagues and leaders while at the same time, knowing when to speak up if the ask is not in your swim lane or responsibility.
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and processes and ability to embrace a business pivot when it occurs.
- 5+ years delivering consumer software products as a Product Owner, preferably for an enterprise SASS company.
- Experience delivering software in an agile delivery environment that delivers customer updates in monthly releases.
- Experience in a software development discipline and/or quality assurance testing.
- Experience using Atlassian software suite including Jira and Confluence.
- Experience using MS Project.
- Multi-lingual particularly with Spanish/English as a plus.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org