Physical Therapist - PT - Full-time!
Saber Healthcare is seeking a Physical Therapist!
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
• Competitive pay rates
• Team player attitudes
• Family oriented building
• Paid Orientation/Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee Recognition Programs
• Supportive staff and management teams
• Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
• Ever changing and growing organization
• Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
• Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
As a Physical Therapist for Saber Healthcare we are not just looking for a body to fill a position, we want someone who fits into our desired culture and contributes to it as well:
• Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
• Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
• Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
• Screens/evaluates all residents to determine need for Physical Therapy
• Establishes an individualized treatment program with consultation to facility staff in areas of Physical Therapy
• Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
• Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
• Monitors the resident’s response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
• Instructs resident’s families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance program
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Employee must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college or university
• Current and valid license granted from state of employment
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought “this sounds like the place for me!” please send us your resume for consideration!